The department of Civil Engineering is dedicated to balance the man made environment with the natural world, seeking to understand natural systems, to foster the intelligent use of resources, and to design sustainable infrastructure systems. The department is also involved in research work in highly advanced areas like “Nano-technology application in Civil Engineering”.
ITM Universe Training & Placement Program cell has created a great relationship with leading construction firms and research organizations. Apart from regular teaching.
- The students are also exposed to highly advanced software like STAAD-pro, AutoCAD Revit – Structure, AutoCAD Revit – Architecture, Primavera and AutoCAD which are in great demand by the key recruiters.
- The students can also opt for postgraduate program like M.Tech/MBA which is required for placement in academics and research based organizations.
- The ITM Universe Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) guides the student to start their own company in the areas of manufacturing and construction.
- To develop the Civil Engineering Department into an excellent center of learning, research, consultancy and training.
- To produce professionally brilliant, rounded and motivated Engineers in the field of Civil Engineering.
- To undertake developmental research, consultancy and technical interaction with industry
- The CE program will prepare the graduates for Excellent professional and technical careers.
- The CE program will prepare the graduates for adapting themselves with constantly changing technology with the ability of continuous learning.
- The CE program will prepare the graduates to effectively communicate and to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- The CE program will prepare graduates to work as a part of team on multidisciplinary projects.
- The CE program will prepare graduates to gain the ability to identify, analyze, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Mechanics of Solids
- Elements of Civil Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- Fluid Mechanics
- Highway Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
The laboratories possess computing facility along withthe relevant softwares. that is required to plan and design the civil engineering structures.