The Department of Mechanical Engineering is the one of best institute in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Best teaching practices and fully equipped labs provides top quality education in Mechanical Engineering Department has largest lab facilities and top notch faculty from best institute around India
Mechanical Engineering continuously striving to achieve excellence in education, academic and industry oriented research. We aim to provide our students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences, which helps them to serve our society and address a variety of needs. At the end of our program, students are prepared for entry-level work as a mechanical engineer as well as for the post-graduate study in mechanical engineering or in another discipline. To support this, the Department has angumentation programmes, seminars by industrial and research expert
The placement and training cell have training modules in collaboration with the industry so, our students can be ready absorbed in the industry.
- To develop the Mechanical Engineering Department into an excellent center of learning, research, consultancy and training
- To produce professionally brilliant, rounded and motivated Engineers in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- To undertake developmental research, consultancy and technical interaction with industry.
- The ME program will prepare the graduates for Excellent professional and technical careers.
- The ME program will prepare the graduates for adapting themselves with constantly changing technology with the ability of continuous learning.
- The ME program will prepare the graduates to effectively communicate and to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities.
- The ME program will prepare graduates to work as a part of team on multidisciplinary projects.
- The ME program will prepare graduates to gain the ability to identify, analyze, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Well equipped workshop with all trades of mechanical engineering like Fitting, Welding, Carpentry, Forging, Tin Smithy, Machining Processes etc.
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering Lab with all basic models.
- Material Science & Metallurgy and Mechanical Measurement & Metrology Lab with various measuring devices.
- Computer Aided Design lab with latest softwares like AutoCAD, Pro-E, MAT lab etc.
- Fluid Power lab with pumps & turbines giving practical hands on experience.
- Theory of Machines and Dynamics of Machines lab having facility to study vibration and balancing.
- Internal combustion lab having a working model of two strokes and four stroke Petrol and Diesel Engines.
- Heat and Mass Transfer lab having equipments to study Conduction, Convection and Radiation.